Hello all,
It sure has been a long time in coming. :)
Been so busy with my team and helping them learn the oils that I am forgetting to post here. ;) Not good, is it? Shame on me! ;)
I am really excited to say, I love the products like never before and I love to share Young Living product line. I am focusing on sharing my knowledge within the team, as it has grown to over twelve (12) countries in the last year and half.
I am working diligently to keep pace with the fast moving team. They are amazing!
So, I decided I better get back over here and clue you in. Whether you are looking for Young Living products or a work from business opportunity, don't miss out on either. I love to help you learn how to use them in your everyday life around what you are doing already.
I also do the Zyto Scan (hand scanner), contact me for more information on that too!
Message me on facebook or by texting worldwide to my cell at +763.370.two2four6. http://www.suesturos.com is also another way to find me.
I look forward to helping you, in whatever I can, to help you learn about Young Living.
It sure has been a long time in coming. :)
Been so busy with my team and helping them learn the oils that I am forgetting to post here. ;) Not good, is it? Shame on me! ;)
I am really excited to say, I love the products like never before and I love to share Young Living product line. I am focusing on sharing my knowledge within the team, as it has grown to over twelve (12) countries in the last year and half.
I am working diligently to keep pace with the fast moving team. They are amazing!
So, I decided I better get back over here and clue you in. Whether you are looking for Young Living products or a work from business opportunity, don't miss out on either. I love to help you learn how to use them in your everyday life around what you are doing already.
I also do the Zyto Scan (hand scanner), contact me for more information on that too!
Message me on facebook or by texting worldwide to my cell at +763.370.two2four6. http://www.suesturos.com is also another way to find me.
I look forward to helping you, in whatever I can, to help you learn about Young Living.


No comments:
Post a Comment