Hello Minnesota Sue here and sharing my product reviews!
I have been using coconut oil for many years in my home. It all started with using it in capsules for the many health benefits I read up on it. Then it went to trying many store bought ones, to online ones and an awesome friend in Young Living sent me a link to Tropical Traditions and I have been in love with this line since!!
Here is the link to learn more on coconut oil, just click on the pictures below;
I have used coconut oil in my baking even now. I have tried quite a few of the products out from this company and love them. My absolute favorite product is the "Expeller -Pressed Coconut Oil"(128fl oz size). Right behind it is the Dishwasher Detergent, Organic Palm Shortening(112 oz size) and the dry goats milk for in place of regular milk in baking. :) P.S. I buy these in the larger containers so I don't have to order all the time. Less for shipping this way also.
Like me, you will not be disappointed with the product, nor the service. I love their customer service along with the products. Also, search around on their site and learn all you can. They have a passion for pleasing customers, like I do.
Don't waste your time trying the others, I have tried and tried and many brands. I have had to throw out an inferior product, much to my dismay, with other companies. A thing I hate to do, as I try to use it in baking if I can, before that step.
Come back and let me know how you like Tropical Traditions products. If I get rave reviews, I will start up another website for products I try and let you know what I like/don't like about them. :)
I have been using coconut oil for many years in my home. It all started with using it in capsules for the many health benefits I read up on it. Then it went to trying many store bought ones, to online ones and an awesome friend in Young Living sent me a link to Tropical Traditions and I have been in love with this line since!!
Here is the link to learn more on coconut oil, just click on the pictures below;
| Click on this picture to go to the website! |
| Here you go, try today!! |
Like me, you will not be disappointed with the product, nor the service. I love their customer service along with the products. Also, search around on their site and learn all you can. They have a passion for pleasing customers, like I do.
Don't waste your time trying the others, I have tried and tried and many brands. I have had to throw out an inferior product, much to my dismay, with other companies. A thing I hate to do, as I try to use it in baking if I can, before that step.
Come back and let me know how you like Tropical Traditions products. If I get rave reviews, I will start up another website for products I try and let you know what I like/don't like about them. :)
Minnesota Sue leaving you to an awesome day!
Essential Oils?
Other Organic Products?
Go out and make your day splendid!





No comments:
Post a Comment